Saturday, September 19, 2009

I'm old!!!

It's official! I'm old! I just turned 30 last week. Dave was out of town, so I don't actually have any pictures of the big event. But it turned out to be a pretty good day. Dave's mom, Lael, took me and Spencer and Sadie out to lunch. Then we wandered arounf Gardner Village. I love Gardner Village. If you've never been there you should go. It's just like an old fashioned little village with fun shops and resturants. Then Lael watched the kids so I could go out to dinner with one of my sisters. We went to The Cheesecake Factory. Yummy! I really love their 30th anniversary chocolate cheesecake. We wandered around the mall for a bit after dinner. I got some winter clothes for the kids and a sweater for me. I got home about 10pm (I wanted to be sure that Dave was there when I got home so I waited until I was sure he would be there). When I got home my honey was there and that made a perfect ending to my birthday. I just love him so much and it is always hard when we are apart.
Thank you to everyone who helped to make it a wonderful day!

2 comments:

Megan said...

I didn't realize that you and The Cheesecake Factory are the same age. Yummy.
It sounds like you ended up having a good day with good food and family and your best friend coming home.

Lael said...

We did have a really fun day! The weather was perfect and the company too! I love spending time with you and your fun family.