Friday, January 29, 2010

a wake-up call...

Okay so I feel right now like I need one of those wake-up calls. You know when life is rolling along great and everything seems to be going your way and you have everything you need and most of the things you want and your family is all healthy and your kids are doing great in school and everyone is happy (i know that was one really long sentence)... and then something happens and you "wake up." Well... I feel like I need one of those. Now don't get me wrong, I'm not asking for disaster or some terrible thing to happen... I guess I just feel bad that I complain sometimes when some trivial little thing doesn't go my way. I have so much to be thankful for... and now I'm awake, I think...
On another note... I was thinking the other day about my little Oompas (my kids, Heidi would appreciate this one). I was thinking about what a scary world we have brought them into... and about how I just wish I could keep them little and under my wing forever... but alas they grow up and they seem to need us less and less in some ways and more and more in others. I am greatful I have such a wonderful family. I am thankful to have a husband who supports and cares for us and would really truely do just about anything for us. Okay I'm done now...

No comments: