Friday, January 29, 2010

Rolled Flower necklace

Look what I made this week!!!! Apparently these types of things are all the rage right now... so being the crafty person that I am... I made my own.
Isn't it just the best? Okay so I know some of you (like my husband) are thinking "really... she would wear that?" And I tell you "YES!!! I would wear that!" And I will wear it proudly!
This picture is great... just don't look too closely at my very dry hand.
And again....And I promise this is the last picture. I just love the necklace and I was having fun taking pictures of my handy work. So I was thinking that the rolled flowers would be cute as little hair barrets for Sadie... no?

3 comments:

Lael said...

You are amazing! I do think the flowers would be darling as barretts.

Julie Baldwin said...

I have some lotion for your hands if you need some. :)

Peter said...

That is so FUN!! Way to go. You should get Dave to take a picture of you in it. :)

Emily