Tuesday, February 8, 2011

My little Princess

Little Miss Sadie Ann has been to two princess parties in the last few weeks. She was in heaven! I would so love to take her to Disneyland this year. I think we will try to make that happen. She loves all the pretty things in life. Right now she is sitting and stringing beads. She has been doing this for at least the last hour.
The boys are well boys... Mark is working on a science fair project. Tommy is trying to love reading... we just haven't found that book that has clicked for him yet. Spencer is trying to be more patient. They each have thier challenges and I love them each for who they are and am pround of all the amazing things they have done. They all still give lots of hugs, even when I walk them to school. I keep thinking I'm going to loose that, but I don't think Mark will out grow hugs for a long time. The other two boys? Well we'll see.

1 comment:

Lael said...

Sadie is the "perfect princess". Thanks for the fun update on your boys too. They are all at such a fun age. Enjoy every minute!