Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Random Things

Sadie is into everything... and I mean everything. If she can get her hands on it then it's fair game as far as she's concerned. And she loves to get into little spaces. I can remember being younger and smaller and trying to fit myself into small spaces. Jamie and I were always under the bed or in the closet. In college I once fit onto a shelf and into the dryer... I know the crazy things we do when we are in college, but that's a story for another day.
The kids love to spend time with family. This is a rare occastion when you can get them all to sit still long enough to take a picture. Here they are with thier Papa. We love it when he comes to visit.
Here are three of our kids along with Julie and Devin and Anna. We took this picture cause it was cute and I thought "just imagine Julie and Devin, someday you guys could have this many of your own!"
And here are a couple of Mark's birthday pictures... okay so your probably all wondering... birthday pictures? Yes I realize that his birthday is in the summer... but better late that never right?

1 comment:

Lael said...

David was also good at fitting into small spaces when he was growing up.
Sounds like Sadie has a "double dose" of this talent. Mark's pictures are really great! Thanks for sharing.