Tuesday, February 3, 2009

We went to the Dinosaur Museum at Thanksgiving Point last week. We needed to do something fun bofore the kids went back on track. They had a great time. They enjoyed making their own dino, playing in the sand, making rubbings, looking at games on the computer, and looking at how big all the bones are.

Now the kids are back in school and I had the wonderful experience of teaching Spencer's preschool this morning. With a cranky baby who wanted me to hold her all morning it was quite the feat... but we survived and the kids seemed to have a good time. We painted, read stories, learned about the letter P and penguins, we made a penguin to take home and started on making our valentine holders. Oh and the hit of the day was playing Hulaballo, a fun and crazy Cranium game.

The question of the day is when and where will I get my next hair cut? I need it badly!

1 comment:

Lael said...

I love reading about all of the fun things you do with your children. You keep life fun and exciting! Thanks for sharing.